A betfair punter bagged himself a cool £53,000 as a result of his bewilderingly large 22-fold football accumulator starting to come together this April. He bailed out after 15 of the 22 results on had already come in and wisely so as it turned out, as straight after he pulled the plug a Barcelona victory over Real Sociedad required to keep him on course for a potential £1.5 million win, failed to materialise.
He perhaps chose to quit while significantly ahead as a result of other close calls to had to endure, so as a last minute injury time winning goal for QPR against Charlton. There were also dicey moments in the Man City vs West Brom game. The punters initial stake was just shy of £50, so he can’t have any complaints. Any day where you’re cashing out 50K as a reault of a relatively small bet, is a good day!
– Southampton to beat Newcastle
– Crystal Palace to beat Norwich
– Derby to beat Bolton
– QPR to beat Charlton
– Middlesbrough to beat Preston
– Birmingham to beat Reading
– Bristol City to beat Sheff Wed
– Rotherham to beat MK Dons
– Wigan to beat Coventry
– Rochdale to beat Peterborough
– Oxford to beat Crawley
– Portsmouth to beat Dagenham & Redbridge
– Real Madrid to beat Eibar
– PSG to beat Guingamp
– Atletico Madrid to beat Espanyol* The punter ‘Cashed Out’ after 16 wins in succession. The final six legs were:- Barcelona to beat Real Sociedad (LOST)
– Tottenham to beat Man Utd
– Liverpool to beat Stoke
– Real Madrid to beat Wolfsburg
– Man Utd to beat Aston Villa
– Tottenham to beat Stoke
I’ve included this 22-fold acca on our big accumulator wins page. Go check it out!